Preshil is committed to the creation and maintenance of a child-safe school environment. All applicants for employment at Preshil should be aware of the following:
- The Preshil Child Safety Code of Conduct and Child Safety Policy.
- That Preshil is committed to the safety, participation and empowerment of all children, including those with a disability.
- That Preshil is committed to cultural safety, inclusion and empowerment of Aboriginal children, their families and communities.
- That Preshil is committed to the safety, participation and empowerment of children from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- Be aware that rigorous reference and background checking will be undertaken including a Working with Children Check and police record and identity check.