Working at Preshil
Preshil is a small, secular and progressive co-educational school for ages 3 and 4 through to Year 12. The students take an active role in their education and develop responsibility for their actions and ultimately their futures. Preshil is about “fitting the school to the child”, allowing them to find their voice and explore their own passions. For further information on the IB programmes at Preshil and a copy of the Courage to Question brochure please click here.
Preshil is an authorized International Baccalaureate World School with a Diploma Programme (DP), Middle Years Programme (MYP) and Primary Years Programme (PYP). The school uses a restorative approach to discipline and is looking for outstanding teachers with high levels of leadership experience and capacity. For more information on our kindergarten, primary, and secondary schools and our International Baccalaureate programmes please click here.
All employees have a shared responsibility to provide a child safe environment and contribute to a safe working environment for staff in their area. Preshil is an equal opportunity employer.
Preshil is committed to the creation and maintenance of a child safe school environment. All applicants for employment at Preshil should be aware of the following:
- The Preshil Child Safety Code of Conduct and Child Safety Policy.
- That Preshil is committed to the safety, participation and empowerment of all children, including those with a disability.
- That Preshil is committed to cultural safety, inclusion and empowerment of Aboriginal children, their families and communities.
- That Preshil is committed to the safety, participation and empowerment of children from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds.
- Be aware that rigorous reference and background checking will be undertaken including a Working with Children Check and police record and identity check.