- Promoting alignment of policy and system reward and is influencing the development of new ideas about metrics for success for learners, schools and systems.
- Building the capacity and reputation of participants as innovative and progressive leaders.
- Accessing University technology and researchers to support the generation, collation and analysis of school-based data.
- Schools working with the University to develop and publish case studies that promote the program and the schools’ innovations.
- Professional learning for school staff to build their capacity to be leaders in the assessment and recognition of complex competencies.
- Participating in a range of events, including face-to-face and online seminars with University academics, industry leaders, system-level leaders, educational influencers and innovative school leaders.
- Collaboration with a wide range of schools, across systems and states/territories within Australia.
Through this partnership, Melbourne University’s New Metrics for Success program and its partner schools are leading the way in innovative education in Australia. The partnership will help ensure that Preshil students are well-prepared for the challenges of the future and have the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in a rapidly changing world.